Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Private Practice or Clinic, United Med Supply Delivers



I have a private osteopathic practice, and along with malpractice insurance and insurance reimbursement cuts, times have been getting tougher. So where I buy my medical supplies has become even more important as of late.

When I deal with United Medical Supply, I feel confident that they will deliver my order punctually and without any problems. Moreover, their prices are highly competitive, especially on the smaller orders that private practices like mine continually place. But small orders are not the only area where they excel.

A few years ago, a couple of colleagues and I decided to invest in some new technology that would allow us to begin a clinic, and attract more national attention from the medical community. We decided to lease some of the medical supplies from United. Today, because times have been increasingly difficult, we have been struggling to pay for the maintenance of our clinic. The fact is, however, that the leasing deal we have with United Medical Supply has allowed us to pay with our salary and not to have to reach into our pockets or go into debt. As the economy begins to improve, we have agreed that the lease remains the best means by which to retain our medical supplies in our clinic. For reasons like the above, United Medical Supply remains my personal choice for medical supplies.