Recent Posts

Monday, February 22, 2010

Medical Supplies Are Important to Resident Care


I’m the head of a nursing home and as part of my job I’m in charge of getting the best nursing home supplies. I remember how back in the day we had to fill out tons and tons of forms each and every month, ordering and re ordering stock and supplies, making sure that we got it all covered. But you know that once you need that latex glove, well, you always end up short.

Now it's amazing how these days you can buy anything online and I mean anything. Not just electronics or whatnots, but also real medical supplies. Thanks to online suppliers like UnitedMed.com I dont have to fill out these forms anymore - it all happens automatically!

Now when I do my shopping for medical supplies and nursing home supplies, I look at quality first, then price. With United Medical Supplies, I can save huge money and still buy the best quality medical supplies for my residents. Some of my sicker residents need more specific care, and can’t even get out of bed. For them, I need to really make sure that they are comfortable and happy. Medical supplies and nursing home supplies are key to this, and that’s why I use United Medical.